- Posted by Sylvain Juteau
- On 24/01/2016
- 1 Comments
- falcon wing doors, gull wing doors, Mark Templeton, Model X, Tesla Motors
- Categories: EV ownership experience, Tesla Model X, Video
On last January 12th, I had the chance to meet Mark Templeton in Florida. Mark has the 3rd Model X ever delivered (Founder #0003 … He received it on september 29, 2015, so he’s one of the most experienced Model X owner!
For more information about Mark’s Model X delivery and Model X ownership experience, please take a look at this blog post:
Mark is a gifted speaker! He explains what he likes about the Model X and also the improvements over the Model S.
Here is some highlights (but to discover all of them you have to view the video!):
The front seats are even much better than the «next generation seats» on the Model S
The visibility is awesome and much better than the Model S;
The console is INCLUDED and is awesome … Mark shows us what unique things it can do!
The amazing sky windshield … of course!;
The driver door that closes by itself when you power up the Model X (by pressing on the brake pedal).
And … if someone on the back unbuckle his seatbelt, the Model X will warn the driver … very nice when you have kids! In my own Model S, it’s impossible to know if the kids are attached or not in the jump seats … and it’s really frustrating.
Latest posts by Sylvain Juteau (see all)
- VOLT’S SALES IN QUEBEC, ONTARIO, BC AND CANADA FOR 2016 AND JANUARY 2017 - 01/02/2017
- Model X : a little glitch… - 14/07/2016
- TESLA MOTORS: MODEL X PRICE FOR CANADA DROPS THREE TIMES! - 22/05/2016